We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our UK based company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
N.B: Working hour should be based on UK time 09:00 am to 5:00 pm (BD time 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm)
• Excellent knowledge of English, fluent speaker is a must. (IELTS Score 5.5 is preferable)
• Contact potential customers in to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Create database
• Graduate from any discipline
• Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role (optional)
•Must have knowledge about Digital marketing & Graphic designing.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone (optional)
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
N/A (1-2 years experience in customer support is preferable). Woman are encouraged to apply.