We are looking for an enthusiastic Agent Support Executive to provide agents support for our UK based company. You will be responsible to receive phone calls and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Agent Support Executive must be an excellent communications skill. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with agent’s complaints and doubts.
N.B: Working hour should be based on UK time 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (BD time 3:00 pm to 12:00 am)
• Excellent knowledge in English, fluent speaker is preferable
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in the professional manner
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• Create database
• Graduate in any discipline
• Proven experience as Customer care representative or other sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone (optional)
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems, Microsoft Excel and so on.
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
N/A (1-2 years experience in customer support is preferable)