1. Responsible to make territory sales plan as per given sales target focusing on dealers and retailers and corporate business segments.
2. Increasing the sales revenue of the existing distribution channel network and setup new distribution network within assign territory.
3. Organize weekly/ monthly sales collection meetings with the team.
4. Responsible for increasing business opportunities through various routes and also need to develop new businesses.
5. Coach customer, consumer through return of investment (ROI) and sustainability of LED light and others electrical accessories.
6. To ensure maximum profitability of company as well as our partners need to work as a team with Distributors and Sales Officers.
7. Prioritize coverage of top End Users and build a plan for a focused target list to create a pipeline of near and long-term opportunities.
8. Responsible to submit daily, weekly, monthly sales report to supervisor.
1. Good command in computer applications especially MS Excel and Accounting Software.
2. The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self-driven and managerial capability.
3. Able to work under pressure and for long hours.
4. Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them.
5. Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their
6. Ability to think 'outside the box.'
Salary- As per company policy. Other Benefits- Attractive compensation package, Provident Fund, Gratuity & LPR (Retirement), Festival Bonus, Annual Performance Bonus, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Mobile Phone Allowance, Sales Incentive, Professional working environment & Training Facility.
Graduate in any discipline.
1. 05 years’ experience in sales & marketing, especially area of electric goods & FMCG.
2. Good sound knowledge in distributor handling, secondary sales monitoring & follow-up.
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, leadership and good computer skills.
4. Existing relationship with lighting sales agencies, distributors will be recognized.
5. Knowledge in energy efficient lighting is preferable.
6. Age not exceeding 40 years.