1. Identify potential key end user, consumer, lighting designers, engineers, architects, corporate.
2. Responsible to forecast needs through proper market analysis.
3. Prioritize coverage of top End Users and build a plan for a focused target list to create a pipeline of near and long-term opportunities.
4. Increasing the sales revenue of the existing distribution channel network and setup new distribution network.
5. Supporting the sales activity of distribution partners.
6. Develop strategic, long-term relationships with key decision makers at end user accounts.
7. Deliver lighting solution proposals to Government Organization (GO), Non Government Organization (NGO), Corporate Houses and Factories.
8. Create and deliver impactful presentations to clients/end-users to inspire them to specify LED Lighting solutions; clearly demonstrate the value proposition as influenced by changing previous lighting technology by new green efficient technology advancement.
9. Coach customer, consumer through return of investment (ROI) and sustainability of LED light.
10. To ensure maximum profitability of company as well as our partners need to work as a team with Distributors and Sales Officers Secure commitment/orders of customer, clients and always provide after sales service as per company policy.
11. Monitor sales team and proper utilization of sales team's effort.
Responsible to submit daily, weekly, monthly sales report to immediate supervisor.
1. Good command in computer applications especially MS Excel and Accounting Software.
2. The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized, self-driven and managerial capability.
3. Able to work under pressure and for long hours.
4. Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them.
5. Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their
6. Ability to think 'outside the box.'
Salary- As per company policy. Other Benefits- Attractive compensation package, Provident Fund, Gratuity & LPR (Retirement), Festival Bonus, Annual Performance Bonus, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Mobile Phone Allowance, Sales Incentive, Professional working environment & Training Facility.
MBA major in Marketing.
1. 3 years’ experience in corporate sales & marketing, especially area of electric goods & FMCG.
2. Good sound knowledge in distributor handling, secondary sales monitoring & follow-up.
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, leadership and good computer skills.
4. Existing relationship with lighting sales agencies, distributors will be recognized.
5. Knowledge in energy efficient lighting is preferable.
6. Age not exceeding 35 years.