1. Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to Hotel's standards.
2. Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
3. Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily.
4. Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
5. Make reservations over the phone and in person.
6. Run daily reports to check reservations for accuracy and identify any special requests.
7. Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances.
8. Correctly at the end of shift - Anticipate and address guest's service needs.
9. Listen to guest's complaints or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner.
10. Familiar with hotel software.
1. Written, spoken and reading proficiency in the English language.
2. Good Computer Skills
3. Be able to work in stressful situations.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skill.
5. Strong organizing, coordinating and administrative skills and problem solving skills.